15 Months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive PGDM 2014-2015) - AICTE Approved
Started in 1984 the 15 month Executive Post Graduate Program is designed for experienced middle level managers who wish to take up leadership roles in the industry or have been identified by their organizations for such roles. The program provides general management and functional area orientation with emphasis on international and cross-cultural exposure. The program would provide an opportunity for personal as well as professional growth through a rigorous interactive learning environment including a 5 week International study module.
The program is approved by AICTE and accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System) and Association of MBA’s (AMBA).
We now invite applications for the 2014-15 batch classes for which shall commence in mid April, 2014.
- The program is being offered with the following objectives.
- To equip middle level managers with management skills necessary for leadership roles.
- To supplement existing expertise of participant with general management & functional area knowledge.
- To enhance analytical skills for effective decision making.
- To provide a learning platform to handle cross-cultural issues in managing a business in a global environment.
- To inculcate values and attitudes which contribute to a socially sensitive & ethical behavior.
The Executive Post Graduate Program is a full time program spread over 15 months. This includes 10.5 months full time course work in Delhi campus, 5 weeks in one of our partner B-School in Europe/China plus 3 months of project work in the company the participant is employed in. The five weeks International Study Module is an integral part of the program.