Library & Information Centre
The library is located in a spacious and centrally air conditioned building over 2 floors spread over 6000 sq. feet. The information centre aims to support the diverse information needs of all our students, faculty's, researchers and staff's through the provision of the ultra modern information resources and services.
- Over 14,000 periodical titles.
- Over 9,450 books.
- 60 printed journals/magazines are available.
- Most journals are available electronically.
- Access to a wide range of both printed and electronic sources.
- Access to online library resources of other B-schools as well.
- Most journals are available electronically through the EBSCO- Complete, EBSCO E-Books and J-Gate.
- Access to online Harvard Business Publishing.
- Access to relevant digital resources, covering all aspects of business and management, social science, computer science, economics, accounting, finance, behavioral sciences and information technology etc..