• IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
• Application form is available at the link http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept admission applications off-line.
• Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable.
• The admission application processing fee is as follows: o An applicant desirous of applying for the PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar only, will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 plus GST @ 18% (For International Student Application Fee will be USD 100).
o An applicant desirous of applying to PGDM Program at IMI New Delhi and in any of the other campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application processing fee of Rs.2200 plus GST @ 18%. (For Example: A candidate wishing to apply to the PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar only will be required to pay Rs. 1000 plus GST @ 18%. However, a candidate applying to the PGDM Program at IMI New Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2200 plus GST @ 18%. A candidate applying to PGDM Program at IMI Bhubaneswar and IMI New Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2200 plus GST @ 18%.)
• The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’ s Admission Office in such cases.
• Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, Program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
• Applications complete in all respects, including application fee, should be submitted online by midnight of Sunday, February 28, 2021. Incomplete forms are liable to be summarily rejected.
CAT: Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management.
XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI
CMAT: Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE
GMAT: Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test center outside India. Indian residents can also submit GMAT scores. Candidates will be required to furnish their valid GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted, and the application may be summarily rejected.
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2020/ XAT 2021/ CMAT 2021 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI Bhubaneswar will be shortlisted based on information provided in the application form, CAT/XAT/ CMAT (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI Bhubaneswar. IMI Bhubaneswar will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Bhubaneswar Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
IMI Selection Index consisting of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT score, past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Group discussion, Extempore speaking, Essay writing, Personal interview besides other parameters, will be considered for selection. The IMI Bhubaneswar Admission Committee reserves the right to decide on these components. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Company sponsored candidates
• IMI Bhubaneswar accepts applications from Company sponsored candidates, within the approved strength of the Program and such candidates will also be assessed as per the selection process described above.
• Candidates being sponsored by their respective companies must submit a letter from the sponsoring organization, to this effect and undertake to pay all fees and dues from time to time, during the complete duration of the Program. This letter/undertaking will be required to be submitted at the Personal Interview stages.
• Candidates who are sponsored by their organization will thus not be eligible for receiving placement assistance from the Institute’s placement cell.
• The fee structure for such candidates is different and can be obtained from the Admission Office of the campus.
Interviews will be conducted online and the process will be communicated with each candidate respectively.
Admission offer will be based on IMI Selection Index after the assessment has been made during the various stages of the selection process defined above. The result will be announced on IMI’s website. Applicants are advised to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Offer letters will thereafter be dispatched to the mailing address provided in the application form and by email. Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June 2020 for receiving important communications.
Successful candidates, who have been admitted, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation. IMI will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s address and mail ID provided in the Admission Application form.
Refund of Fees on Withdrawal as per the AICTE Guidelines
In the event of a student/ candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course the entire fee collected from the student after a deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) shall be refunded by the institution. If a student leaves after joining the course and if the vacated seat is consequently filled by another student by the last date of admission, the institution would refund the fee collected after a deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) and proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate Hostel Fee. In case the vacated seat is not filled, the institution would refund the security deposit.