- IMI Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imibh.edu.in
- Application form is available at the link http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable.
- The admission application fee is as follows:
- An applicant desirous of applying for the PGDM Programme at IMI Bhubaneswar only, will be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 (For International Student Application Fee will be USD 100).
- An applicant desirous of applying to PGDM Programme at IMI Delhi and in any of the other campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application fee of Rs.2000.
(For Example: A candidate wishing to apply to the PGDM Programme at IMI Bhubaneswar only will be required to pay Rs. 1000. However, a candidate applying to the PGDM Programme at IMI Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2000. A candidate applying to PGDM Programme at IMI Bhubaneswar and IMI Delhi will be required to pay Rs. 2000.)
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such cases.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, Programme and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fee, should be submitted online by midnight of Thursday, 31 January 2019. Incomplete forms are liable to be summarily rejected.
Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management.
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by XLRI
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2015 and not later than December 2017, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2017
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2018/ XAT 2019/ CMAT 2019 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI Bhubaneswar will be shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT/XAT/ CMAT (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI Bhubaneswar. IMI Bhubaneswar will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Bhubaneswar Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
IMI Selection Index consisting of CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT score, past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Group discussion, Extempore speaking, Essay writing, Personal interview besides other parameters, will be considered for selection. The IMI Bhubaneswar Admission Committee reserves the right to decide on these components. The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Company sponsored candidates:
- IMI Bhubaneswar accepts applications from Company sponsored candidates, within the approved strength of the Programme and such candidates will also be assessed as per the selection process described above.
- Candidates being sponsored by their respective companies must submit a letter from the sponsoring organization, to this effect and undertake to pay all fees and dues from time to time, during the complete duration of the Programme. This letter/undertaking will be required to be submitted at the Personal Interview stage.
- Candidates who are sponsored by their organization will thus not be eligible for receiving placement assistance from the Institute’s placement cell.
- The fee structure for such candidates is different and can be obtained from the Admission Office of the campus.
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Jammu, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Ranchi, Raipur, Varanasi and Vishakapatnam. Candidates should indicate their 1st and 2nd preference of interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
Admission offer will be based on IMI Selection Index after the assessment has been made during the various stages of the selection process defined above. The result will be announced on IMI’s website. Applicants are advised to check the updates on the website at regular intervals. Offer letters will thereafter be dispatched to the mailing address provided in the application form and also by email. Applicants are advised to provide their complete postal address and active email ID which should be valid up to 30th June 2019 for receiving important communications. Successful candidates, who have been admitted, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation. IMI will not accept any responsibility for non-receipt of any communication which is sent to the candidate’s address and mail ID provided in the Admission Application form.
Refund of Fees on Withdrawal as per the AICTE Guidelines
In the event of a student/ candidate withdrawing before the starting of the course the entire fee collected from the student after a deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) shall be refunded by the institution. If a student leaves after joining the course and if the vacated seat is consequently filled by another student by the last date of admission, the institution would refund the fee collected after a deduction of the processing fee of Rs. 1000 (Rupees One thousand only) and proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate Hostel Fee. In case the vacated seat is not filled, the institution would refund the security deposit.