PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
•To develop students with a solid foundation in managing organisation with effective communication and analytical skills for a successful career in business management.
•To develop value adding business leaders able to apply cutting-edge ideas and new skills in practice.
•To inculcate in students the ability for professional development through innovation, training and self-study.
•To introduce students towards social sensitivity, professional ethics and integrity.
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems (To impart state-of-the-art skills and knowledge in functional areas of management with the objective of preparing students for cross-functional roles in industry)
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making (To hone analytical and problem-solving skills using modern day managerial tools to enhance decision making capabilities)
- Ability to develop value-based leadership ability (To develop the students' personality, integrated with strong values and positive attitude so as to be receptive to societal concerns and ethical conduct)
- Ability to understand analyze and communicate global legal and ethical aspects of business (To build awareness about the socio-economic environment both domestic & international and its implications for businesses)
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of orgaizational goals contributing effectively to a team environment