Prof. Sushil Kalyani
Specialization : Finance
Designation : Assistant Professor
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D., University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- MBA (Finance), R.A. Podar Institute of Management, UOR, Jaipur
- UGC NET (Management) Qualified
- Accounting Technician Certificate, ICAI.
- CA Inter, ICAI.
- MA (Business Economics), Annamalai University
- PG Diploma in Financial Management, IGNOU
- PG Diploma in Foreign Trade, Annamalai University
- B.Com., University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Business Valuation Models
- Implementation of IFRSs in India
- Corporate Governance
Dr. Sushil Kalyani is an Assistant Professor in the area of Accounting and Finance at IMI Bhubaneswar. Before joining IMI Bhubaneswar, he worked with NIIT University, Neemrana for more than 6 years. He worked with International College for Girls (IIS University, Jaipur) and has also been associated with International School of Business Management (Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Jaipur Chapter and Jaipur centre of IMT Ghaziabad as Visiting Faculty. His career includes a stint with corporate world in which he worked with a Dubai based Travel Management Company as Regional Financial Controller for the company’s branches located in Africa. His teaching interests are Financial Reporting and Analysis, Cost and Management Accounting, Financial Modeling and Valuation, Corporate Taxation and Wealth Management.
Research & Publications:
- Kalyani, S.; Gupta, Prashant & Mathur, N; Does Corporate Governance impact the financial performance and quality of financial reporting of companies? – A study on selected Indian Companies, Anthology, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Kalyani, S.; Mandal, N. & Mathur, N.; Literature Review on Demonetization in India. Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research.
- Kalyani, S., Mathur, N.; Impact of Capital Structure on Profitability: with reference to select companies from Oil and Natural Gas Industry of India. Journal of Modern Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Developed a Case on “Pricing of a Metro ride – Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation” at the Case writing workshop at JKLU, Jaipur.
- “Strengthening Academia-Industry Partnership: The Role of Practice School” 5th International Conference on Youth 2025 by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur. Won the best paper award.
- Presented a paper “Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions” in 12th International Conference on Global Contemporary Issues, Innovations & Future Challenges in Business, IT & Management conducted by RDA, Jaipur.
- Presented a paper “Corporate Social Responsibility – Philanthropy, Moral Duty or A Responsibility Enacted?” in 13th International Conference on Emerging Trends, Challenges & Opportunities in Global Business, Management, Tourism and IT and was assigned coordination of one technical session.
- Contributed the questions on Economics in the Book titled “Question Bank for CPT” published by RBSA Publishers, Jaipur.
Seminars & Conferences:
- 12th International Conference on Global Contemporary Issues, Innovations & Future Challenges in Business, IT & Management conducted by RDA, Jaipur.
- 13th International Conference on Emerging Trends, Challenges & Opportunities in Global Business, Management, Tourism and IT and was assigned coordination of one technical session.
- 12th International Conference on Global Contemporary Issues, Innovations & Future Challenges in Business, IT & Management held at Jaipur (India) on January 05 & 06, 2013. Paper presented on “Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions”
- 34th All India Accounting Conference and International Seminar on Accounting Education and Research held at University of Rajasthan at 17-18 Dec, 2011. Presented a paper on Credits to Carbon Trading.
- National Conference on Perspective of Changes and Transformation Leading to Employee productivity, held at Gyan Vihar, ISBM on 24-25 Feb, 2007.
- State Level Conference on Understanding VAT: Various Aspects and Impacts, held at Shri Bhagwandas Todi College, Lachmangarh, Sikar on 21-22 Feb, 2007.
- National Seminar on Value Added Tax held at University Maharani College on 14-15 February 2007 and presented a Paper on “VAT: Emerging Trends”
- National Seminar on Emerging Issues in Commerce and Finance held at University of Rajasthan during 18-20 January 2007 and presented a Paper on “Value added Statement: An effective Tool for Corporate Social Responsibility”.
- XXIX All India Accounting Conference and International Seminar on Accounting Education and Research held at University of Delhi on 22-23 December 2006
- Faculty development program on Innovative Techniques in Management: Research & Cases held at IIS University, Jaipur on 17 Dec 2006
- Seminar on Autonomy: A Positive Step towards Achieving Academic Excellence held at IIS University, Jaipur on 08 Aug 2006
- National Seminar on Application of Quantitative Methods for Managerial Decisions held at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur on 23-25 Feb 2006 and presented a Paper on “Practical Application of CVP Analysis”.
- Panel Discussion on Union Budget 2006-07, held at IIS University, Jaipur on 18 March 2006
- Panel Discussion on Budget 2005-06 Action-Reaction, held at IIS University, Jaipur on 12 April 2005
- Supervising 2 scholars for their Ph.D. research work
- Attended a two days Case Method Teaching Seminar conducted by Harvard Business Publishing and IIM Ahmedabad Case Centre.
- Attended a Case writing workshop at JKLU, Jaipur.