Industry Oriented Labs
- SAP Lab for ERP and Analytics
- Bloomberg Terminal for Finance
- Communication Lab for Soft Skills and HR
- Markstrat simulation for Marketing
- Six Sigma course with KPMG for Operations
- Incubation Centre to promote Entrepreneurship
Classrooms & Auditoriums
The ambience at IMI, Bhubaneswar offers a unique and complete learning experience. It boasts of one of the most modern infrastructures with classrooms and lecture halls having aesthetically designed interiors with following attractions:
- Air-Conditioned learning infrastructure with latest projection & audio facilities
- 4 large well-appointed classrooms each having accomodation of 72+ seating capacity
- 2 multi-use auditoriums with 200 seating capacity each
- 5 conference rooms with 25+ seating capacity each
- 4 tutorial/syndicate rooms with 25+ seating capacity each
- Campus wide high speed network of 100+ computers
- Web-based open-source ERP solution
- Communication lab
- Modern video conferencing to facilitate HD communication across geographies
- Markstrat simulation
- Bloomberg terminal
- Incubation center
The campus has a state-of-the-art computing facility. A network of more than 100 computers which are Wi–Fi enabled, ensure the mobile computing at all locations including hostel rooms, MDP, Amphitheatre library and canteen. The campus has a 210 mbps, 24 hours high–speed Internet connectivity.
IMI-Bhubaneswar campus has one exclusive high tech computer lab with 81 PCs having latest chip-set with TFT monitors for online classes and practice sessions. The Computer Centre also has two HP enterprise edition servers with Windows 2008 R2 as the operating environment. There are 31 laser printers and 2 high-speed colour laser printer available for printing jobs.Read More
Library & Information Centre
The library is located in a spacious and centrally air conditioned building over 2 floors spread over 6000 sq. feet. The information centre aims to support the diverse information needs of all our students, faculty's, researchers and staff's through the provision of the ultra modern information resources and services.
- Over 14,000 periodical titles.
- Over 7,910 books.
- Most journals are available electronically.
- Access to a wide range of both printed and electronic sources.
- Access to online library resources of other B-schools as well.
- Most journals are available electronically through the EBSCO, ProQuest and J-Gate.
- Access to online Harvard Business Publishing.
- Access to relevant digital resources, covering all aspects of business and management, social science, computer science, economics, accounting, finance, behavioral sciences and information technology, etc.
Landscape & Aquascape
The iconic lush green lawns with shrubs and trees surrounding beautifully sculptured campus are worth seeing. The beauty and freshness of nature inside the campus provides mental peace to the students and visitors.
The arrangements of aquatic plants and stones in the waterbodies and fountains with light effects is carved in an aesthetically pleasing and artistic manner.Read More
Mess & Cafeteria
The campus has separate canteens to cater to the needs of students and MDP participants along with the staff and faculty members.
In addition to that, the members of the entrepreneurship club operate a cooperative store named ‘First Right’ (governed and operated exclusively by the students), supplying basic necessities and food items like snacks and beverages.Read More
IMI, Bhubaneswar is a fully residential campus. Besides promoting group study and learning outside the classroom, the residential accommodation also enables the students to optimally utilize IMI resources like the library and computing facilities with internet and intranet available in the hostel.Read More
Sports & Fitness
Ample facilities for indoor and outdoor games and recreation activities are available inside the campus. Cricket, Basketball and Volleyball are very popular amongst the students. For those who prefer to stay indoors, Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Pool and Foosball are a major hit.
The air conditioned Fitness Centre has multiple equipments for various stretching, floor and body-building exercises which facilitate the participants to be physically and mentally fit. The tread mills, recumbent cycle, elliptical cycle, dumbbells and plates, weights, shoulder press, legpull, swift bike, leg extension, cross trainers, double twisters are few of them.Read More