Specialization : Finance
Designation : Associate Professor
Email : email@example.com
Ph.D. : Business Administration (Finance Area), Utkal University.
M.Phil. : Commerce, P.G. Dept. of Commerce, Utkal University.
M.B.A. : Finance Specialisation, Utkal University.
M.Com. : Ravenshaw College, Utkal University.
B.Com (H) : Ravenshaw College, Utkal University.
- Appointed as external examiner for Pre-PhD comprehensive viva by Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka.
- Guided research scholar(s) for award of M.Phil. Degree in management.
- Guiding research scholar(s) for award of PhD. Degree in management.
Successfully completed 50 hour training program on course titled “IBM CE – Enablement Program- Descriptive Analytics” offered by Career Education center of IBM Software Group- India/ South Asia during January 28-31, 2015.
Successfully completed 50 hour training program on course titled “IBM CE – Enablement Program- Big Data Analytics using Infosphere BigInsights” offered by Career Education center of IBM Software Group- India/ South Asia during November 15-16 and December 13-14, 2014.
Participated and certified Grade ‘A’ in quality improvement program on “Contemporary development in management & business” organized by Academic Staff College, Christ University, Bangalore during May 26-28, 2014.
Participated and certified Grade ‘A’ in UGC sponsored Refresher Course in Management from 31st March to 21st April 2008, organized by Academic Staff College, Bangalore University.
Participated in AICTE sponsored F.D.P. on “Insurance Management” organized by AIMS, Vizag from 23rd Jan. to 5th Feb., 2006.
Participated in “Workshop on Technical Analysis” organized by Bangalore Stock Exchange, Bangalore on 5th December 2009.
Attended industry integrated “Train The Trainer” program on Visual Merchandising and Store Planning on 26th June 2007, organized by Future Group, Mumbai.
- Samuel, S,T; Chatterjee, A; “The rational of currency futures trading in India.” International Journal of Multidisciplinary research review, Vol.1, Issue 25, March 2017, pp- 172-176, (ISSN: 2395-1877).
- Chatterjee, A; Singh, D. “The association between accounting determined and market determined measures of risk: Evidences from Indian pharmaceutical industry.” Asian journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, Vol. 3, Issue 12, December 2013, pp- 35- 44. (ISSN: 2249-7307 online, ISSN: 2250-1673 print)
- Chatterjee, A. “Issues relating to impact and inheritance of operating leverage: a study with two pharmaceutical companies”, International Journal of Management Research and Technology, Vol. 7, No. 2, July- December 2013, pp. 145-154. (ISSN 0974-3502)
- Chatterjee, A; Venkatamunireddy, R. “Financial inclusion: An assessment of Indian achievements in contrast to emerging powers.” Journal of Asian Business Management, Vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 205-216, December 2012. (ISSN: 0974- 8636)
- Chatterjee, A. “Price-Earnings and Price-to-Book Benchmark Techniques as Predictors of Equity Returns in India”, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.3, No.5, Nov. 2011, pp. 17-27. (ISSN 2222-2839 Online, ISSN 2222- 1905 Paper)
- Sahoo, P.K; Chatterjee, A. “The Price-Earnings Ratio and the Equity Returns in India”, Journal on Banking Financial Services & Insurance Research, Vol.1, Issue.3, June 2011, pp- 1-12. (ISSN 2231-4288)
Chatterjee, A; Sahoo, P.K. “Does Low Price- Earnings Multiple Fetch Higher Scrip Returns In India?” Indian Journal of Finance, Vol. 6, No. 1, January 2012, pp. 19-25. (ISSN 0973-8711)
Sahoo, P.K; Chatterjee, A. “FII & Inflation: An Indian Experience”, Rai Management Journal, Vol. 6, Issue 2. (ISSN 0975-4326).
Chatterjee, A. “Incorporating Foreign Exchange Risk in Financial Statements”, Gyandhara, Vol. 5, No. 1, March 2009.
- Chaired a session at the International conference on transforming emerging economies through sustainability and innovations in businesses organised by Christ University, Bengaluru on November 8, 2016.
- Delivered expert deliberations in the National conference on doctoral research organized by Institute of Management, Christ University on August 5, 2016.
- Chaired a session in the 6th International conference on Managing Business Competitiveness through Technology, Innovation and Big Data organized by ABBS Institute on December 18, 2015
- Presented a paper titled “Impact of merger on financial performance: A case analysis with ABB Ltd.” at International conference on transforming emerging economies through sustainability and innovations in business, November 8 and 9, 2016, Christ university, Bengaluru.
- Presented a paper titled “Enterprise resilience using unstructured data analytics” at National conference on business challenges and strategies, 6 th Feb 2015, Institute of Management, Christ University, Bengaluru.
- Presented a paper titled “Eradicating violence against women and children: Responsibilities and opportunities for corporate-India” at the National Seminar organized by Shree Veerabhadra Swamy Education Society, Tumkur with the assistance of Planning Commission Govt. of India, New Delhi held on 22nd and 23rd June 2012.
- Research based paper entitled “Financial Inclusion: Assessment of Performance of India in Contrast to Emerging Powers” presented at National Seminar organized by A.J.I.M, Mangalore in association with the Planning Commission Govt. of India during 25-27th march 2010.
- Participated in the seminar on “Vision 2020” organized by T.John College, Bangalore.
- Participated in a program on “Presentation skills & Public speaking program” offered by SJ Life skills on April 7, 2015.
- Participated in the FDP on “Management Simulations” organized by Institute of Management, Christ University, Bangalore on February 28, 2015.
Participated in a State level meet on “New concepts of companies act- 2013” organized by Indo-American Chamber of Commerce held on Septmber26,2013.
Participated in “Contemporary Aspects in Global Research program” organised by San Jose’ State University, California (USA) in association with Alliance Business School on 16th July 2009.
Have been a resource person for a National level Two Day Workshop on “Research Methodology” organized by ABBS Center for Research & Development during 21st to 22nd January, 2013.
Has been the Chief Guest and delivered Inaugural address as well as the Key note address in Technical session I at “National seminar on Demonetisation” organized by Sri Narayana Guru Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, on February 20, 2017.
Chaired a session and Presented a paper entitled “Role of Microfinance in Poverty Alleviation in India: A Critical Analysis” at the seventh National Conference of IASSH held at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi during 5-7th march 2010.