Specialization : Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
Designation : Assistant Professor
Email : [email protected]
Date of Joining : 07-09-2020
Nature of Association : Regular
Production and Operations Management, Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Industry 4.0, Sustainability.
1) Winner of Emerald Literati Award by Emerald Publishing House, Bingley, UK, 2019-20
2) MSME Fellowship at NIMSME, Hyderabad, Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, 2017-18
3) WIPRO XUB Best Paper Award in Sustainability Summit 2016-17.
4) TEQIP scholarship from MHRD, Govt. of India 2013-15.
5) University Best Post Graduate in Dept. of Production Engg, VSSUT, Burla, 2013-15.
1) Panigrahi, S. S., & Rao, N. S. (2018). A stakeholders’ perspective on barriers to adopt sustainable practices in MSME supply chain: Issues and challenges in the textile sector. Research Journal of Textile and Apparel, 22(1), 59-76. (Scopus Indexed, Impact Factor: 1.1)
2) Bahinipati, B. K., & Panigrahi, S. S. (2018). A framework for sustainable supply chains: evaluation of implementation barriers. International Journal of Intelligent Enterprise, 5(3), 231-265. (Scopus Indexed, ABDC- C Category)
3) Panigrahi, S. S., Bahinipati, B. K., Jain, V. (2018). Sustainable Supply Chain Management: A Review of Literature and implications for Future Research. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal. Vol. 30 No. 5, pp. 1001-1049 (Scopus Indexed, Impact Factor 3.3)
4) Panigrahi, S. S., & Sahu, B. (2018). Analysis of interactions among the enablers of green supply chain management using interpretive structural modelling: an Indian perspective. International Journal of Comparative Management, 1(4), 377-399.
5) Mathiyazhagan, Kaliyan, Sonu Rajak, Swayam Sampurna Panigrahi, Vernika Agarwal, and Deepa Manani., (2020) "Reverse supply chain management in manufacturing industry: a systematic review." International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management. (Scopus Indexed, ABDC- B Category)
International Book Chapters:
1) Bahinipati, B.K., and Panigrahi, S.S., (2018). Evaluation of Implementation Barriers in Sustainable Supply Chains: A Quantitative Assessment. Xavier School of Sustainability (Eds.), Energy, Peace and Global Governance (pp. 57-77). Odisha, Xavier University Press.
International Conference Proceedings
a) A framework for sustainable supply chains in Indian MSMEs, WIPRO XUB Sustainability Summit, 2017 at XIMB, Xavier University Bhubaneswar on 11-13th, August, 2017.
b) Analysis of interactions of enablers for Green Supply Chains, International Conference on Business, Economics, and Sustainable Development, 2018, TERI School for advanced studies, New Delhi on 22-23rd, February, 2018.
c) Evaluation of Implementation Barriers for Sustainable Supply Chains, Xavier University Doctoral Conference, 2018 at Xavier University, Bhubaneswar on 1st June, 2018.
d) A study on Clean Coal Technology in Indian Context, 4th International and 19th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms (iNacoMM, 2019) at IIT Mandi on 5-7th, December, 2019.
e) Evaluation of Sustainable Supply Chain Management performance in Indian MSMEs, 13th Annual Indian Sub-continent Decision Sciences Institute, (ISDSI) Conference, 2019 at IIM Sambalpur on 27-30th, December, 2019.