Specialization : Marketing
Designation : Associate Professor
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. from University of Calcutta
- MBA (Marketing) from IISWBM, Kolkata
- MA (Economics) from CESP, JNU, New Delhi
- B.Sc. (Economics Honors) from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
Member of AIMS International, USA & India.
Associate Member (Life) of Rural Marketing Association of India (RMAI).
Kindler – the Journal of Army School of Management, Kolkata (ISSN: 0973-0486).
International Journal of Business Analytics and Intelligence (ISSN: 2321-1857).
Amar Eron Tigga, Assistant Professor, XISS, Ranchi in Ph.D. Topic “Dynamics of B-School Branding: A study with reference to Jharkhand State” registered at ISM, Dhanbad [2008 Registered; Completed 2014 August].
Ajitabh Kumar Dubey, Regional Manager, TATA Docomo, Ranchi in Ph.D. Topic “Impact of People Management on Effectiveness of Distribution Channel Management”, registered at ICFAI University Jharkhand [2014 Registered: Supervisor, In-Process].
Jaya Beri, in Ph.D. Topic “Role of Internet in Purchase Decision of Teenagers in Patna and Ranchi”, registered at ICFAI University Jharkhand [2016 Registered: Supervisor, In-Process].
Chapter in Book
Bhattacharyya, S. and Kumar, R.V. (2016), “Modeling Tourists' Opinions Using RIDIT Analysis”, in Pandian, V. and Kalaivanthan, M. (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Holistic Optimization Techniques in the Hospitality, Tourism, and Travel Industry, IGI Global, Hershey PA, pp. 424–444.
Kumar, R.V. and Bhattacharyya, S. (2016), “Modeling Consumer Opinion using RIDIT and Grey Relational Analysis”, in Kumar, A., Dash, M.K., Trivedi, S.K. and Panda, T.K. (Eds.), Handbook of Research on Intelligent Techniques and Modeling Applications in Marketing Analytics, 1st ed., IGI Global, Hershey PA, pp. 185–201.
Sinha, H., Kumar, A. and Kumar, R.V. (2013), “Introduction to Commons”, in Sinha, H. and Kumar, A. (Eds.), Governance of Commons and Livelihood Security, Catholic Press, Ranchi, Ranchi, India, pp. 1–12.
Conference Proceedings and Papers
Kumar, R.V., Bhattacharyya, S. and Dutta, K.A. (2014), “Using social networking better marketing communication in different organized and unorganized sector”, in National Conference on Managing Unorganized Sector in India, 19-20 December, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad.
Kumar, R.V. (2013), “Green Marketing and the 4P’s: A Discussion”, in 6th International Congress on Environmental Research, 19-21 December, JERAD, Aurangabad, India.
Kumar, A., Kumar, R.V., Gupta, V.K., Prasad, S.K. and Minz, A. (2012), “Accredited Social Health Activist: Emerging Medical and Health Commons in Rural Jharkhand, India”, in XISS-AICTE International Conference on Governance of Commons and Livelihood Security, 17-18 August, Catholic Press, Ranchi, Ranchi, India.
Tigga, A.E., Kumar, R.V. and Pathak, P. (2011), “Inducing greater responsibilities in the today’s business managers: A serious challenge to business education in the present era of globalization”, in AIMA – National Research Conference, 12-13 January, AIMA, New Delhi.
Kumar, R.V. (2014), “Respondent Selection Methods in Household Surveys”, Jharkhand Journal of Development and Management Studies, Vol. 12 No. 1, pp. 5701–5708.
Tigga, A.E., Pathak, P. and Kumar, R.V. (2014), “Branding of B-schools by Understanding the Expectations of Their Three Major Stakeholders”, Indian Journal of Marketing, Vol. 44 No. 10, pp. 7–23.
Dhekra, A., Kumar, R.V. and Aloui, C. (2011), “Forward Rate Unbiased Hypothesis in the Tunisian Foreign Exchange Market”, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 1 No. 2, pp. 17–44.
Kumar, R.V. and Dhekra, A. (2011), “Tunisian and Indian Foreign Markets: A Comparison on Forward Rate Unbiased Hypothesis”, The Romanian Journal of Economics, XIV No. 40, pp. 81–98.
Agarwal, R. and Kumar, R.V. (2014), Analysis of the State Finances of Jharkhand, [Sponsored Research], 14th Finance Commission, Government of India, New Delhi, India, available at: http://fincomindia.nic.in/writereaddata/html_en_files/fincom14/others/10.pdf.
For all publications click here
- Bhattacharya, Subhajit, Dutta, Anindya & Kumar, Rohit Vishal (2014) “Using social networking better marketing communication in different organised and unorganised sector” – presented at the National Conference on Managing Unorganised Sector in India, MNIIT, Allahabad on 19-20 December, 2014.
- Kumar, Rohit Vishal; (2013) “Green Marketing and the 4P’s: A Discussion” – presented at the 6th International Congress Environmental Research at Aurangabad, Maharashtra on 19th – 21st December 2013.
- Kumar, Anant; Kumar, Rohit Vishal; Gupta, Vikas Kumar; Prasad, Sant Kumar; Minz Akay (2012) “Accredited Social Health Activist: Emerging Medical and Health Commons in Rural Jharkhand, India” – presented at XISS-AICTE International Conference on Governance of Commons and Livelihood Security at Ranchi on 17th – 18th August 2012.
- Tigga, Amar Eron; Kumar, Rohit Vishal, and Pramod Pathak. (2011) “Inducing greater responsibilities in the today’s business managers: A serious challenge to business education in the present era of globalization” presented at AIMA – National Research Conference at New Delhi on 12th-13th Jan 2011.
- Invited by Faculty of Law, University of Antwerp, Belgium in 2013 for a 14 day study program on Human Rights and Marketing. The entire trip was sponsored by USOS Belgium.
“Developing effective Meeting Skills” for executives of JEPC, Government of Jharkhand 2008.
- “Management Education & EDP”, in collaboration with USEFI at Ranchi, July 2007.
- “Retail Management” for executives of Khadims Group of Industries, Kolkata, May 2005.
- “Services Marketing” for Department of Small Savings, Government of West Bengal, 2004.
- “Communication Skill” for the Officers of Department of Post, West Bengal Circle in 2003 & 2004.
“Consumer Behaviour and CRM” – 2 days workshop for Executives of IOCL of Jharkhand Region, October 2009.
“Multivariate Analysis of Management Data” – 2 days workshop for M.Phil / Ph.D. Students of WBUT, September 2008.