- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.gigasoftsolutions.in/
- Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online. IMI does not accept Admission applications off-line.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee which is non-refundable.
- The admission application fee will be as follows: An applicant desirous of applying to any program in any of the three campuses of IMI will be required to pay a common application fee of Rs.1500 plus a program fee of Rs.500 per program per campus. (For Example:- A candidate wishing to apply to the PGDM program at all three campuses will be required to pay Rs.1500 + (500x3) = 3,000; a candidate applying to just one program, in one campus will be required to pay Rs.1500 + 500 = 2000; a candidate applying to the PGDHRM program at Delhi campus besides any one PGDM (Banking & Insurance) program at any of the three campuses will be required to pay Rs.1500+ (500x2) = 2500)
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi for all campuses, giving the IMI Application Form number, program and campus reference on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected. All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to IMI, Delhi, irrespective of the Campus applied to.
- Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted online by midnight of 27th January 2014. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
- Admission to the program is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. CAT 2013 would be held between Wednesday, October 16 and Monday, November 11, 2013. (Refer CAT Bulletin for further details).
- IMI will obtain the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM (Banking & Insurance) program.
- IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test centre outside India, taken not earlier than December 2011 and not later than December 2013, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2011 and later than December 2013 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admission Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may be summarily rejected.