- IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website www.imi.edu
- Application form is available at http://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission fee, wherever applicable.
- The admission application fee is Rs.2000 and is non-refundable. Company Sponsored candidates are exempted from paying the admission application fee.
- The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI’s Admission Office in such a case.
- Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi, giving the IMI Application Form number, program on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected.
Applications complete in all respects, including application fees (where applicable), should be submitted online by midnight December 31, 2013. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
For all non sponsored candidates, admission to the program is based on scores in the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management or GMAT. For all such candidates IMI will accept CAT scores for the year 2012 besides 2013. Candidates who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than January 1, 2012 and not later than December 31, 2013, are also eligible to apply and must provide their GMAT scores while applying. In exceptional circumstances non-sponsored candidates may be permitted to take IMI’s admission Test in lieu of either CAT or GMAT scores. IIM’s have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.Foreign students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible, based on their GMAT scores, provided they have taken the GMAT test not earlier than January 1, 2012 and not later than December 31, 2013, and submit such scores while applying to IMI