The payment of fee is to be made through a crossed demand draft favoring 'International Management Institute', payable at Bhubaneswar. The institute reserves the right to charge any other fees from the students or to increase the rate of any fees which may be considered necessary. The fee structure is given below:
Fee Structure for PGDM
• Fees for PGDM (Part – Time) Programme is Rs. 4,95,000/- which includes tuition fee, books, and study material.
• Fees needs to be paid in 4 equal installments of Rs. 1,23,750/- each in February and August every year.
• Stay Charges (if opted) for6-8visits of 7 days each on twin sharing basis* Rs. 50,000/-
• Travel and meal charges will be borne by the individual candidate.
• International Immersion Programme to be charged on actual.
* Single accommodation will be charged on actual, if requested
The details for NEFT/RTGS transfer are: International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar YES Bank Ltd., Account No. 106694600000088
Baramunda, Bhubaneswar – 751003
In case of RTGS/NEFT transfer, email to [email protected] providing the following details: Name of the Applicant, Bank Name, UTR Number, Date of Transfer, Amount of Transfer