Specialization : Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
Designation : Assistant Professor
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph. D in Multimodal Transportation from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi ( Thesis Submitted)
PGDIE (Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering) from NITIE, Mumbai in 2012
B.E (Electronics and Communication) from G.B. Pant. Engineering College Pauri Garwhal in 2007
- Dua, A., & Sinha, D. (2016). Multimodal Transportation: Research Trend and Literature Review. Udyog Pragati, 39(4).
- Dua, A., & Sinha, D. (n.d.). Identification of Factors affecting Quality of Multimodal Transportation. International Journal of Business Excellence, n.d., n.d. (In press) accepted for publication. (ABDC listed)
- Dua, A., & Sinha, D. (nd). Systematic Literature Review on Multimodal Transportation. World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research, nd, nd.
- Dua, A. (2015). Identification of Drivers for Multimodal Transportation. Presented at the Agro Supply Chain Conference.
- Dua, A., & Sinha, D. (2015). Multimodal Transportation: Research Trends and Literature Review. Presented at the International Conference of Research on Business & Sustainability,Roorkee: IIT Roorkee.
Dua, A. (2013). Application of Six Sigma Approach in Maintenance. In ICMI -2013. Dehradun.
- Dua, A., & Sinha, D. Assessment of Quality of Multimodal Transportation. Presented at the XX Annual Society of Operations Management Conference 2016., Gwalior: Emerald
- Attended Workshop on “Empirical Method on Operations Management” at IIM Bangalore from (08Aug, 2016 to 19 Aug 2016)
- Attended Workshop on ‘ An introduction to R’ in April 2017 at UPES Dehradun
- Attended MDP on ‘Modern Practices on warehousing’ at UPES Dehradun
- Courses developed
- Developed a 24 hour video course on Supply Chain Modelling and Simulation for Centre for continuum Education –UPES
- Conducted online classes for Supply Chain Modelling and Supply Chain Simulation for CCE – UPES Dehradun
- Tenure : July 2007 – June 2010
- Position Held: Lecturer
- Department : Electronic and Communication Department
- Employer Name & Address : College of Engineering Roorkee, Roorkee
- Tenure : July 2012 – June 2018
- Position Held: Assistant Professor
- Department : School of Business
- Employer Name & Address : University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Uttarakhand (UK).